Flavonoids anti-inflammatory nutrients and high flavonoid intake is associated with lower inflammatory burden. In this case it’s the inflammation associated with obesity, but it is safe to say that those same anti-inflammatory benefits apply to all of us; overweight, obese, under weight or otherwise. Everyone can benefits from a daily diet high in whole food flavonoid content. So…..having a plan to assure dietary abundance whole food flavonoids each day would make sense, right? Right! That is not just prudent, but simply smart.
Research links Flavonoids to reduced risks for cancer, heart disease, and other age-related degenerative diseases, as well as antioxidant protection of body fluids such as blood.
The Journal of Nutrition & Diabetes May 2017 issue posted a small but important study appeared in the “Short Communications” section. That study showed evidence that the amount of daily flavonoid intake was inversely associated with the risk of obesity as well as the inflammatory burden associated with obesity. That means when flavonoid intake is high the risk of obesity is lower and the inflammatory burden that obesity puts on the body is also reduced. Not an entirely new discovery, but an important affirmation of the power of flavonoid rich foods.
Flavonoid Complex™ Tested and proven under United States National Cancer Institute protocols to support immune function. Antioxidant flavonoids from green tea, kale, cranberries, elderberries, blueberries, red and black grapes, beet root, lemons, oranges and grapefruit in a uniquely concentrated form.* #3302 – 60 tablets
Tre is: Potent and unique, a combination of the purest extracts of Pomegranate, Acai berry, and Green Tea, Blueberry, Black Currant, Elderberry, Bilberry, Cranberry, Red and White Grape enhanced with resveratrol and alpha-lipoic acid. Tre is sweetened naturally with the nectar from the Agave cactus.
Powerful. With standardized amounts of active ingredients such as punicalagins in Pomegranate and polyphenols in Green Tea, you are assured a powerful measure of the most potent bioactive essence in each serving.
Delicious and concentrated. Tre is not just juice. It is a unique combination of nature’s most health-enhancing ingredients, blended with powerful, anti-aging antioxidants to bring you a pure essence of nature, based on a foundation of science. From the first sip, you will experience the refreshing taste and the invigorating potency of Tre.
Healthy and smart, a revitalizing essence with a low glycemic response.
Winter Wellness Super Fruits Berries to the Rescue this Winter with TRÉ’s blend of dark berries containing Polyphenols, Flavonoids, anthocyanins and other antioxidants. Elderberry, Blueberry, Bilberry, Acai berry, Pomegranate, Cranberry, Green Tea, Resveratrol, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, etc. Science has shown that a special group of nutrients called polyphenols, drawn from an equally special group of foods referred to as Super Fruits, plays a wide range of critical roles in supporting and maintaining optimal health, longevity, and cognitive capacity throughout life. This research tells us that when these antioxidants are absent from or deficient in our diets, aging processes are accelerated and disease risk is higher. Conversely, when they are abundant in the diet, aging is slowed and disease risk is lowered.
Not just juice, Tré is a bioactive nutritional essence—a pure concentrated package for all year long. Nature’s most potent, health-enhancing ingredients: Pomegranate, Acai berry, Green Tea, blueberry, elderberry, bilberry, cranberry, black currant, and red and white grapes. This unique blend is further enhanced with two powerful, scientifically validated anti-aging antioxidants: resveratrol and alpha-lipoic acid.
■ Tré provides nutrients that support the body’s natural ability to fight the evil twins of aging and disease: inflammation and oxidation. plus boost immune function against colds and flu. Winter Wellness Super Fruits to the Rescue!
Blueberry: Several studies link high flavonoid levels in blueberries with a better memory, and regular consumption may help keep your brain functioning well as you age, new research suggests. One study found that women with the highest intake of berries appeared to have a delay in cognitive aging by a whopping 2.5 years. Blueberries are also rich in manganese, which plays an important role in your metabolism, which can help keep you slim and energized.
Cranberries: They may prevent urinary-tract infections, and might help fight a far scarier disease: ovarian cancer. According to a new Rutgers University study, cranberries can boost the effectiveness of chemotherapy drugs used to fight ovarian cancer (at least in laboratory culture dishes) and may slow the growth of some cancer cells. Another study found that people who drink a glass of unsweetened cranberry juice each day raise their HDL, or good cholesterol, by 10%.
Acai berry: Anthocyanins have been observed to engage in anticarcinogenic activities, although the exact mechanisms are unknown. Laboratory studies using a variety of cancer cells have indicated that anthocyanins: act as antioxidants, activate detoxifying enzymes, prevent cancer cell proliferation, induce cancer cell death, have anti-inflammatory effects, inhibit some of the beginning of the formation of tumors, prevent cancer cell invasion.
Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice contains higher levels of antioxidants than most other fruit juices. It also has three times more antioxidants than red wine and green tea. The antioxidants in pomegranate juice can help remove free radicals, protect cells from damage, and reduce inflammation.
Bilberry: has been used for medicinal purposes for conditions ranging from eye conditions to diabetes. Bilberry is often touted as a remedy for eye conditions such as glaucoma, cataracts, dry eyes, age-related macular degeneration, and retinitis pigmentosa.
A recent study in the journal Circulation suggests that sprinkling just a few more blueberries in your yogurt or blending strawberries into your morning smoothie may help reduce heart attack risk.
Just one ounce of delicious Tré daily will help with all four seasons. Can be added to NeoLife Shake Protein drink or other foods.
Drinkable nutrition never tasted SO good Tre Nutritional Essence is: POTENT AND UNIQUE combination of the purest extracts of Pomegranate, Acai Berry and Green Tea, along with NeoLife’s proprietary Inflox Berry Blend, enhanced with resveratrol and alpha-lipoic acid, and sweetened naturally with the nectar of the Agave cactus.
NOT JUST JUICE
• Health Enhancing Tré Super Fruit Blend:
• Acai Berry
• Green Tea
• Proprietary Blend – blueberry, elderberry, bilberry, cranberry, black currant, and red and white grapes.
• Alpha-lipoic Acid
• Naturally Sweetened with Agave Cactus
20x THE PUNICALAGINS OF FRESH POMEGRANATE JUICE!
5-10x THE RESVERATROL OF FINE RED WINE!
6x THE ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID OF FRESH SPINACH!
7x THE ANTIOXIDANT POWER OF RIPE RED TOMATOES!
With standardized amounts of active ingredients such as punicalagins in Pomegranate and polyphenols in Green Tea.
DELICIOUS AND CONCENTRATED
From the first sip, you will experience its refreshing taste and
HEALTHY AND SMART
Tré is a revitalizing essence with a low glycemic impact.
Bioactive Nutritional Essence Tré is a unique combination of nature’s most health-enhancing ingredients, blended with powerful anti-aging antioxidants to bring you a pure essence of nature. Experience the refreshing invigorating potency of of pure nature!
These Powerful Nutrients Support :
• Vibrant Health
• Antioxidant Protection
• Heart Health
• Sharp Mind
• Cognitive Well Being
• Boosted Blood Flow
• Prostate Health
• Breast Health
Disease Prevention and Anti-Aging Science
When polyphenols are absent or deficient in our diets, aging
processes are accelerated and disease risk is higher. When
abundant in the diet, aging is slowed and disease is lowered.
How I Recovered From Severe CHF Congestive Heart Failure. Heart Health has been on the minds of many of us and on me too. Especially since several years ago my cousin Linda, only 49, died. She went to the ER for severe pain in both shoulders; the doctors gave her a prescription for arthritis. She died suddenly of heart failure while leaving the ER lobby with prescription in hand.
A bit later Linda’s brother, my cousin Roger, collapsed at work and could not be revived. Roger, too, had died suddenly of undiagnosed heart failure.
Before either of these cousins died my father died, but at 81. Later I learned that 2 days before he died he phoned my brother who lived near him. Dad said that he felt like his heart could stop at any moment but no doctor was consulted and paramedics were not called. Dad died of untreated heart failure on Thanksgiving morning.
None of this gave me any thought that I might have the same problem because we had been on a healthy diet of no processed foods, dyes, colors or preservatives for decades, so I felt safe.
It became personal in January 2013 when I did not feel well and was taken to the ER. My head felt strange but there was not any chest pain or shortness of breath. I went to the ER, which rushed me to the Heart Hospital ICU. They instructed me not to move, sit up, or get out of bed. My blood pressure was 233/133 and heart rate was 127. I was given Nitro and diuretics and told to expect severe headaches from the Nitro. So there I lay wired up like a chimp ready to be shot into space.
Over the next five days I received every type of cardio test available. The results came in that my widow maker was 95% blocked. The second most critical artery was 90% blocked. Stents were the first choice but they said my heart was too exhausted to survive the procedure. Second choice was open-heart surgery to replace blocked arteries. Again, they said my heart was not strong enough to survive either procedure.
Three Thoracic Surgeons stood in front of me and passed on the good news and the bad news.
First, the good news: you are young only 61, not on any medications and especially good that you’re not a diabetic.
Second, the bad news: your heart is to weak to survive stenting or open-heart surgery. The only option to keep you alive is an immediate transplant. Fortunately, because of your age, lack of diabetes and medications you will be first on the national transplant list. They said my current life expectancy without a transplant, was anything from a day or maybe a week.
I did not feel fortunate, lucky or in anyway excited about their enthusiasm to remove my heart. I turned down their offer, which looked to have broken their hearts. My wife and I prayed about it and agreed that I would leave the hospital to rest at home. All the doctors and nurses were terrified that I was checking out and assured me that I would drop dead before reaching my car. Well, I did make it to the car and was excited to be heading home where it would be quiet. If I did die at least it would be at a place of my choosing.
Looking back, I can understand their concern since my heart was functioning at just 19% EF. However, I learned later that they could have put the stents in immediately by using an Impella Heart Pump. Eight months later through a different health system, they did the stents with Impella Pump assist, just 36 hours after meeting them. This heart surgeon could not believe the other physicians ignored my heart’s need of oxygen just so they could have a successful transplant to brag about.
In the summer of 2018 my cardiologist said that all of my arteries were clear and my heart was functioning at 64% EF, a normal reading for an adult.
I started a nutritional regime in 2013 which I continue to this day. The NeoLife products are human clinically tested and proven. All products are GMO-free and no gluten.
Click on green words to see products.
1) Tré Nutritional Juice polyphenols from Pomegranate, Acai berry, Green Tea, and other dark berries. Vibrant Health, Antioxidant Protection, Heart Health, Sharp Mind, Cognitive Well Being, Boosted Blood Flow, Anti-Aging, Eye Health, Urinary Tract Health, Prostate & Breast Health. 20 TIMES the punicalagins of Fresh Pomegranate Juice! 5-10 TIMES the resveratrol of Fine Red Wine! 7 TIMES the antioxidant power of Ripe Red Tomatoes! 6 TIMES the alpha-lipoic acid of Fresh Spinach!
2) Carotenoid Complex with all 15 major carotenes oils. • By USDA researchers to boost immune capacity by 37% in just 20 days. Reduces oxidation of cholesterol and boosts antioxidant levels in the blood to support your vital organs. Scientifically linked to reduced risk for developing cancer, heart disease, and age-related degenerative diseases of the eyes and nervous system.
3) Flavonoid Complex with all major water soluble antioxidants. Flavonoid-rich fruits are linked with reduced risks for cancer, heart disease, and other age-related degenerative diseases. Contains all flavonoid classes: flavones, flavanols, flavanones, anthocyanins and catechins.
4) Vitamins E Complex (all 8 forms) Water Miscible, better digested than water soluble types. Improves oxygen throughout the body. Improves elasticity of skin, tissue, arteries. As an antioxidant, it protects cell membranes from free radical attack. As an essential nutrient, it is required to promote and maintain good health. Supplementation may dramatically support cardiovascular health. Vitamin E may help boost immunity. Water-miscible for improved absorption. Water miscible formulation quickly disperses into small particles that are easily absorbed. Contains all 8 forms.
5) Salmon Oil Plus (all 8 omega-3s). Clinically Proven: Readily absorbed and assimilated into cell membranes, Reduced triglycerides by 17% in just eight weeks, Improved omega-3 index by 38%, Lowered inflammatory index by 68% in just eight weeks. Ultra pure: All Sources are screened for more than 200 potential contaminants. Supports optimal function of body tissues and organs, notably the heart, blood vessels, brain, nerves, eyes, skin and joints.
6) Formula IV whole-food multi-vitamin mineral liquid softgel. Broad Spectrum: Vitamins and minerals including all natural Vitamins A & D, complete B-complex vitamins, Vitamin C plus Acerola cherry bioflavonoids and complete Vitamin E family. Enzymes to promote digestibility. Also a rich source of essential lipids and sterols important for cellular health.
7) Garlic Allium Complex(garlic, leeks, onions, chives). Multiple Benefits: Garlic phytonutrients help to maintain healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Supports healthy immune responses and normal cell growth and renewal. Each tablet equivalent to one clove of fresh garlic. Odor-free does not come up on breath.
8) CoQ10 Complex food-based formula. Supports: Optimal function of cardiovascular health; cognitive health; healthy vision and hearing; new muscle development and retention; muscle cell energy production and renewal. Unique Encapsulation Technology digestion begins in as little as 2 minutes promoting rapid absorption. Delivers 100mg of natural sourced, highly bioavailable CoQ10 in a clinically proven dose. Exclusive NeoLife Mitogenic Phyto-lipid & Sterol Blend, known to support optimal mitochondrial structure and function. NeoLife Proprietary Polyphenol Blend delivers natural, whole-food sourced polyphenols. L-cysteine, the “rate-limiting” amino acid needed for cellular biosynthesis of the mitochondrial protector glutathione.
9) Magnesium Chelate Complex food-based formula. Promotes Energy Production, Heart Health, Muscle Function, Balanced Mood.* Double amino acid chelation and 3D Technology to promote fast dissolution and maximum absorption. Benefits a number of chronic diseases including cardiovascular disease, hypertension, type-2 diabetes and osteoporosis. 100% Vegan Made entirely without animal sourced ingredients of any kind. Magnesium Complex fills the strict sourcing criteria expected by vegetarian/vegan supplement users.
Heart Health NeoLife, did you know that if your heart and cardiovascular system remain healthy, you’ll add an average of 7 additional years to your life? The most vitally important health issue for men and women from every racial and ethnic group across America is cardiovascular health. In fact, your doctor’s #1 concern for you long-term good health is your healthy cardiovascular system. The question of how to obtain the best combination of heart-healthy nutrients in your diet every day can be very difficult. With NeoLife’s Healthy Heart Program, your choices are as simple and reassuring as a steady heartbeat.
Elevated levels of cholesterol can result in atherosclerosis and other vascular issues
Improve diet by including low-fat, high fiber foods
Fiber helps retain healthy cholesterol levels, can lower LDL-cholesterol (bad) and raise HDL-levels (good)
Fiber-rich diets also lower blood pressure
Lipotropic AdunctTo help lower homocysteine levels and to help keep lipids emulsified in the bloodstream.
All Natural Fiber Drink Fiber helps retain healthy cholesterol levels, can lower LDL-cholesterol (bad) and raise HDL-levels (good). Fiber-rich diets also lower blood pressure
Garlic Allium ComplexIs rich in allium food factors by using the allium rich food Garlic, Onions, Leeks and Chives. It has been shown to promote healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels. Enteric-coated tablets to protect contents from stomach acid. Absolutely no odor after swallowing.
Carotenoid Complex of 15 major carotenes Clinically proven by USDA researchers to reduce oxidation of cholesterol. Oxidative modification of “bad” LDL cholesterol can lead to the formation of arterial plaque.
Salmon Oil Plus Each serving of Salmon Oil Plus provides the complete spectrum of healthful omega-3 fatty acids equivalent to approximately one serving of fresh salmon. Research shows omega-3 fatty acids play critical roles in the health and function of the: heart and cardiovascular system; brain, central nervous system and vision; joints and connective tissue and the cellular inflammatory/ anti-inflammatory balance of the body.* Provides all 8 members of the family of omega-3 fatty acids naturally part of the human food chain, including EPA and DHA. Natural salmon oil is derived by cold processing of health screened, disease free fish selected for human consumption and confirmed free of pesticides, herbicides or toxic heavy metals. NeoLife’s exclusive UHPO3 omega-3 fatty acid concentrate, derived by “molecular dierentiation”, delivers purity and potency to maximize safety, comfort and benefits.
CoQ10 Mitochondrial Energy Complex The Problem — Here Today, Gone Tomorrow CoQ10 is made in the body and is most highly concentrated in organs with the highest energy requirements—the heart, liver, and kidneys. The problem is that our natural production of CoQ10 slows as we age, often by more than 50% by age 50! After our youth, we enter into a natural state of decline. In addition to aging, unhealthy diet and lifestyle patterns as well as the use of prescription drugs like statins and over-the-counter drugs can contribute to CoQ10 depletion.
ADVANCED FEATURES : Exclusive NeoLife Mitogenic Phyto-lipid & Sterol Blend. Sourced from whole grain lipids and sterols known to support optimal mitochondrial structure and function. Provides the four tocotrienols derived from rice known to protect mitochondrial lipid membranes from oxidative attacks. Plus, the four most powerful phytosterols: Beta-sitosterol, Campesterol, Stigmasterol and Brassicasterol from soy involved in mitochondrial function. L-cysteine, the “rate-limiting” amino acid needed for cellular biosynthesis of the mitochondrial protector glutathione. L-cysteine is known to support mitochondrial function and strengthen inner-cellular protective systems. NeoLife Proprietary Polyphenol Blend delivers natural, whole-food sourced polyphenols, plus resveratrol from red grapes to provide extra antioxidant protection and promote mitochondrial protection.
TRÉ Nutritional Polyphenol Berry Concentrate. Not Just Juice a POTENT AND UNIQUE combination of the purest extracts of Pomegranate, Acai Berry and Green Tea, along with NeoLife’s proprietary Inflox Berry Blend, enhanced with resveratrol and alpha-lipoic acid, and sweetened naturally with the nectar of the Agave cactus. CONTAINS 20x THE PUNICALAGINS OF FRESH POMEGRANATE JUICE!. 5-10x THE RESVERATROL OF FINE RED WINE! 6x THE ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID OF FRESH SPINACH! 7x THE ANTIOXIDANT POWER OF RIPE RED TOMATOES!
BENEFITS Sharp Mind, Heart Health, Prostate Health, Breast Health, Cognitive Well Being, and Antioxidant Protection.
POWERFUL With standardized amounts of active ingredients such as punicalagins in Pomegranate and polyphenols in Green Tea.
DELICIOUS AND CONCENTRATED From the first sip, you will experience its refreshing taste and invigorating potency.
HEALTHY AND SMART Tré is a revitalizing essence with a low glycemic impact.